IT’S TIME TO DITCH THE GYM AND SAME ROUTINE
GET READY TO RELIEVE STRESS AND BURN FAT AT THE SAME TIME!
Practicing martial arts helps you feel safe and confident in today’s society and provides an excellent way to manage stress, get in shape and feel great. Martial Arts helps you live your best life by offering you valuable success and life skills such as confidence, discipline, and life balance.
view our schedule
and gain access to our exclusive web special
* Your privacy is very important, we’ll never share your information. We may email you about special offers and upcoming events. The next page will show you exclusive offers and opportunities to get started.
have your ever experienced
ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES
- Having a hard time staying awake during the day? You’re constantly having to find ways to stay awake, half way through the day you find yourself dozing off.
- You want to learn how to protect yourself and your family? You’ve tried everything, you’ve bought DVD’s tried classes that are supposed to be taught to the military, but nothing seemed to give you the tools you need to feel confident that you could protect yourself and most importantly your family?
- Stress Levels from work impacting other areas of life? You’re banging your head against the wall, major deadlines due at work, stress levels through the roof and cant seem to find the solution. Ever been there?
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your clothes don’t fit the way they once did or it seems like life is handing you one lemon after another, or maybe you feel that you’re just not good enough?
- You’re trying to find the perfect academy to improve your martial arts skills? You’ve been to different “gyms” but they all felt like a gym and not warm and inviting. Perhaps you’ve been training but you’re in a rut and don’t feel that your game is improving and you’re looking for the right team to be apart of to help take your game to an entirely new level?
The secret to developing your MAXIMUM potential is right in front of you, its our adult's martial arts program!
People from all walks of life train with us and love it. Moms, Dads, Athletes and Hobbyists, each have different goals and reasons for training, but they all get the results they are looking for. We’ve put together one of the most extensive coaching teams possible, and thats just the tip of the ice berg.
The beauty of martial arts is that it is catered for the smaller person to be able to defeat their giants! Your giants can be a person, an emotion, stress, and so much more. From the minute you walk in our doors, you’re apart of our family, not just another body in the class. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to helping you reach your goals and puts your success before theirs. Our Adult Martial Arts program offers you a community to help you live your best life through self-discipline, self-confidence and self-respect.
Self Defense for the Real World, practical and effective methods
Our program has been proven to be one of the most effective Self Defense systems on the planet. Size does not matter, the smaller person can easily defend themselves and defeat a much larger attacker with ease. However, the self defense that is learned is not only useful, but extremely practical! It is very important for people to understand why they are doing certain moves and have a general knowledge of the body mechanics that are being utilized through out their trainings.
Not only will you leave having had one of the BEST workouts of your life, you’ll know that you now have the tools necessary to keep yourself safe and be confident that you can do so.
Melt Fat Fast with techniques that get the job done, and keep you safe
Most people buy gym memberships hoping to get in shape and lose those few extra pounds. But over time, they suffer from what is called “gym boredom” Lifting weights and doing the same thing over and over isn’t challenging nor motivating.
Martial Arts however, is a total body experience with a testing muscle workout giving you the results you’ve been searching for. Burn over 800+ calories a hour with this amazing workout and watch those extra pounds melt away.
Improved Circulation and Coordination allows you to feel better through out your day
Most forms of exercise don’t necessarily promote great hand eye coordination. Lift this, pull that, press this, push that, those are the basic movements we do on a daily basis. By utilizing your entire body through various techniques, you’re not only toning your body, but you’re improving your balance and coordination. Reflexes are heightened and sharpened through each lesson.
Aside from increased coordination, the constant movement helps circulate your blood through out your body and provide you with feeling better all over.
Stress Relief is the one thing every adult longs for, now you've found it
Martial Arts, like any form of exercise, releases endorphins into your bloodstream that act as “mood boosters” and provides a de-stress hormone into your body.
The act of training and landing a solid kick is invigorating and a brilliant medium to relieve built up stress and tension over time. Not only will you feel refreshed and reinvigorated after class, you’ll have a blast doing it!